Monday, February 23, 2009

VOLUNTEER WORK

Ever since I can remember I wanted to change the world. You may call me a dreamer :)…but I feel my time has come to stop dreaming and start making a difference. That is why I came up with this expedition. To help those who are less fortunate and give them love and hope. We are all equal, some of us were just lucky enough to be born at the right time at the right place and to the right people. World is a beautiful but harsh place to live in and whenever you can make it a little nicer for someone it makes a huge difference.

THAT IS WHY I'm scheduled to work as a volunteer with local underprivileged children in every country i manage to visit (depends on the funds:)

Argentina: Buenos Aires
Organisation: L.I.F.E.
Volunteer period: 1 month


Chile: Santiago de Chile
Organisation: VE-Global
Volunteer period: 1 month

Peru: Lima
Organisation:
Volunteer period: 1 month

Bolivia:
Organisation:
Volunteer period:

No comments:

Post a Comment